27th Jul 2015
The law offices of Richard DeNapoli, located in Palm Harbor, Tierra Verde, and Venice, Florida, provides legal counsel in areas of Real Estate, Probate Administration, Election Law and Small Business Law. Richard DeNapoli services clients throughout the Sunshine State. The attorneys and staff have many years of experience in these areas of the law, and we pride ourselves on exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Richard DeNapoli Background
Richard DeNapoli is a graduate of the University of Miami School of Law (2008, LL.M., Estate Planning), Fordham Law School (2002, J.D.) and New York University (1999, B.A., Politics; B.A. Italian). He is also licensed to practice law in Florida.
Richard served as a prosecutor in Orange County, Florida for a short time after law school, prosecuting third degree felonies, before returning to South Florida to care for his grandmother when his grandfather passed away in June 2003.
In 2007, Richard DeNapoli was appointed as a Commissioner to the Florida Real Estate Commission (“FREC”), and subsequently reappointed when that term was up. Both of his appointments to the FREC were confirmed by the Florida Senate.
He was unanimously elected to serve as the Chairman of the Florida Real Estate Commission from 2010-2011, and he continued to serve on the Commission for two terms over six years through December 2013.
A native of Florida, Richard DeNapoli cares deeply about foster care issues, and spent about a year in foster care before being adopted by his maternal grandparents. In addition to being a Licensed Attorney, Realtor, Mortgage Broker and Notary, Richard has also been successful in obtaining his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(TM) certification.
Richard DeNapoli Practice Areas
- Real Estate. If you are buying or selling a home or commercial property, having a real estate attorney can be just as important as having a Realtor.
- Estate planning. Richard DeNapoli will ensure that your assets are protected by using an estate-planning tool that best accommodates your particular situation.
- Probate attorney. Richard DeNapoli can help facilitate a smooth ride through the probate administration process.
- Small Business Planning. Richard DeNapoli can assist you in areas such as, incorporating and structuring your business, licensing, labor laws, and contracts.
- Election Law. DeNapoli can provide assistance to candidates running for local, state or federal office – as well as to campaign staffs, political committees and elected officials.
Contact Florida lawyer Richard DeNapoli if you need legal assistance.
Richard DeNapoli has extensive legal expertise in multiple areas of the law. Contact the Law Offices of Richard DeNapoli, P.L. today: (941) 275 – 6030 for a consultation that will provide you with valuable information from a knowledgeable and client focused practice. You can also visit his website for more information on his law practice.