27th Jul 2015
Richard DeNapoli provides legal counseling in several areas of law.
The Law Office of Richard DeNapoli, P.L. offers effective counsel in a broad range of legal matters. Richard DeNapoli is an experienced legal advocate who is focused on meeting the needs of fellow Floridians, by offering a wide spectrum of services:
- Real Estate. If you hire Richard DeNapoli to represent you in the buying and selling process, he will assist you at every stage of your real estate transaction. Some of the legal issues you may encounter could be related to contracts, inspections and titles. Richard DeNapoli‘s proficiency in real estate enables him to protect his clients who are selling their homes, while ensuring that they get a lucrative return on their investment.
- Estate planning. Richard DeNapoli is a skilled attorney with vast knowledge and experience in Florida law and comprehensive estate planning. He will ensure that your assets are protected by using an estate-planning tool that best accommodates your particular situation.
- Probate attorney. As with any legal proceeding, there are technical aspects to probate administration. Probate is a process that proves the will of a deceased person is valid, so their property can in due course be retitled or transferred to beneficiaries of the will.
- Small Business Planning. Get your small business off the ground with professional legal assistance from Richard DeNapoli. He can assist you in areas such as, incorporating and structuring your business, licensing, labor laws, and contracts.
- Election Law. If you are considering running for office in the state of Florida, Richard DeNapoli can assist you in the process from the beginning of your campaign and throughout, so that you can avoid any mistakes and comply with the law. DeNapoli can provide assistance to candidates running for local, state or federal office – as well as to campaign staffs, political committees and elected officials.
Attorney Richard DeNapoli is a practicing attorney with over 10 years of real estate, estate planning and financial planning experience. He is a graduate of the Fordham University School of Law, and has a Masters in Estate Planning (LL.M.) from the University Of Miami School Of Law. He is licensed to practice law in Florida. In addition to his practice of law, Attorney DeNapoli is a Certified Financial Planner® and holds licenses as a Florida Real Estate Broker and Mortgage Broker.
In 2007, Richard DeNapoli was appointed as a Commissioner to the Florida Real Estate Commission (“FREC”), and subsequently reappointed when that term was up. Both of his appointments to the FREC were confirmed by the Florida Senate. He was unanimously elected to serve as the Chairman of the Florida Real Estate Commission from 2010-2011 and served two terms on the Commission through December 2013.
Contact Florida lawyer Richard DeNapoli if you need legal assistance.
Contact Richard DeNapoli at (941) 275-6060 to see how he can help you with all your legal needs.